Our Top Ten Best Northern Gifts
Discover the ultimate gift guide for Northern ex-pats and proud Northerners alike! Whether you're searching for the perfect present for a Teessider, Yorkshireman, or Lancashire Lass, our Top Ten Best Northern Gifts have got you covered. Indulge in a delightful selection of quirky and unique gifts that capture the essence of the North of England, from traditional foodstuffs to iconic landmarks. Give your loved ones a taste of home with our hand-picked selection of Northern gifts that are sure to bring a smile to their faces. Browse our collection now and find the perfect gift to show your love and appreciation for all things Northern!
1. Yorshireman Mug - the perfect cup for the proud Yorkshireman and his brew £6.99
2. Shy Bairns Get Nowt socks - retro style cotton-rich crew socks with the famous northern saying on them. Put them on your wishlist, after all if you don't ask you don't get! £6.99
3. Miniature 3D Dorman Long Tower - this superbly detailed hand cast concrete miniature 3D artwork comes in a limited edition of only 200 models. Comes gift boxed making it a perfect present for lovers of Brutalist architecture and Northeast heritage alike £30.
4. Fish and Chips socks - 4 pairs of chippy themed novelty socks in a newspaper style gift box, Celebrate Britain's favourite take-away food with this printed fish supper box of four pairs of chip shop themed cotton rich crew socks £19.99
5. I Love Mushy Peas Badge - none of that guacamole nonsense, show your love for mushy peas by sticking this badge on your jumper! £1.99
6. Tees Transporter Bridge socks (pre-order)
The iconic Tees Transporter Bridge is a unique landmark and a significant industrial heritage site in Middlesbrough. Today it is a popular tourist attraction, offering visitors a unique perspective on the region's industrial heritage and engineering prowess.
These unisex socks are a collaboration between forsocksake and Daisy Fawcett (aka The Northern Potter). They will make a great gift for any Teessider £6.99
A luscious hand-crafted lemon top soap bar: vegan, palm oil free and plastic free with oodles of essential oil in each bar for a truly luxurious bathtime. From the Northern Potter. Hand crafted in Redcar £8.50
8. Saltburn Cliff Lift socks - two pairs of Saltburn souvenir socks in a gift box
We've put the fun into funicular* with this twin pack of Saltburn socks presented in a fabulous presentation gift box featuring the famous inclined tramway.
Show your love for Saltburn's cliff lift with this amazing twin pack designed in Saltburn. A perfect gift.
Love the cliff lift? These locally-designed (and UK made) enamel Saltburn tram badges are the perfect thoughtful gift.
Pair with our cliff lift socks for double the tram- love 🚡♥️
Made in England.
A 100% cotton tea towel featuring a map of Old Teesside from an 1889 map.
Made in England by Jane Revitt Mapworks.
A nostalgic gift to celebrate historic Teesside. Ideal for displaying on the wall.